DO YOU HAVE GOD'S STRONG SUPPORT?
Precious Kingdom Bringer
I spoke to God about you this morning while with David and Sandy Weston, (33 years of marriage blessing on Pg 2) in their home in Grand Junction Tn. We asked God to give you an expectancy of hearing directly from Him as you read this issue of IGNITE. I encourage you to listen carefully for what God may be saying to you in the midst of your current circumstances.
As I fly back from Memphis my heart is full with the joy of our King Jesus! This past week I have seen how I have been the recipient of God’s strong support through my precious Bride, even when I did not listen to her council. Why? (Rest of the story Pg 2)
Let us PRAY NOW:
“Lord God please reveal to me, as I read Ignite, how You long to give me Your strong support when my heart is wholly Yours, in Jesus name I pray, amen.” 2 Chronicles 16:9 If you are a regular reader you will know that I always like to be very transparent with you as I challenge you to be a deeper lover of Jesus and a reproducing Prayer Igniter. If you are a first time reader, welcome!
Imagine Every Leaf on This Tree Being
A Life You Meet in Prayer
I define a Prayer Igniter as one who passionately pursues intimacy with Jesus out of which flows a PRAY NOW lifestyle.
One of the greatest areas of prayer need is right where we live, in our marriages and families. I often will hear prayer requests for some kind of family crisis and will ask: “Are you and your spouse praying out loud together about this matter?” Invariably the answer is “No!” Andrew Murray and fellow South African says it like this:
“The sin of prayerlessness is a proof…that the life of God in the soul is in deadly sickness and weakness.”
As a remedy to this sickness of prayerlessness I am personally inviting you to join us as:
LAUNCHES “ONE HEART” 24/7 PRAYER INITIATIVE ON:
Thursday May 2, 2013 @ 7 PM
New Haven House of Prayer
6262 Creekside Green
The Woodlands, TX 77389
We believe God is calling congregations in The Woodlands and Montgomery County to unite with One Heart in prayer through a 24/7prayer initiative.
- We will unite our hearts with God’s by listening and then praying for what is on His heart.
- Our goal is to enlist local congregations to take one day a month to pray by identifying people in their membership who will take “prayer shifts” to ensure around-the-clock prayer on that day.
- It’s our heart’s desire that through ceaseless Prayer and Worship we would spread a passion for the ‘Supremacy of Christ’ in all things!
- Will you Ignite Prayer Action today? Wherever you are God can use you to bring His Kingdom on earth as it is in heaven by your prayers. Watch this incredible “Whatcom Story” on YouTube where a friend of mine, Jason Hubbard, is being used as a Prayer Igniter! Go and do likewise!
- Speak to your Pastor, join the One Heart Prayer Initiative or start one in your community. Call me for help to ignite your community in United Prayer.